VISITORS!! WAIT!! READ THIS!!

I have another blog! go check it out ;)

Saturday, December 4, 2010

wonders..


hey.. it's me again (duh). yea, i got back from langkawi a few days ago. it was fun (no kidding). i'm really looking forward to tell ya'll everything bout it but i'm not in the mood right now. you know I've been wondering a lot of stuffs today..

first of all.. i woke up early this morning and went outside to breathe in some fresh morning air. Snowflakes, my aunt's cat, came by and sat near me(oh yea, btw, i slept over at my aunt's house that day). He was looking for his favorite ball. well, it was there yesterday.. anyway, he sat near me and starts meowing....LOUDLY... a few seconds later he continued looking for the ball. I couldn't just sit there doing nothing, so i stood up and helped him to look for the ball. A few moments had pass.. there is still no sign of the ball. I gave up looking for it (hey, it's not my problem anyway) and gave him a purple kangaroo doll. he became interested and started playing around with it. unfortunately, his interest in that doll fade a few moments later. i left that cat alone and walked into the kitchen.
i opened the back door and looked outside. There stood my aunt's bunny, munching on... something.. i don't know what. i took a small pebble and threw it outside (not towards the bunny). the munching bunny stopped munching and looked.. somewhere.. and suddenly.. i thought of something.. hey, what are rabbits thinking anyway? do they think alike like humans? Do they even think?? What about cats? well, it seems like cats do think. i mean, snowflakes was looking around for his favorite ball that he used to play with every single day. Besides that, i do realize that i do not like rabbits that much although they are cute and everything.

Cats are animals but i feel accompanied when they are around. i also talked to them sometimes although i know that they aren't even listening or even understands what am I actually saying. It's feels weird. I do not feel the same when i'm with a bunny rabbit or some gold fishes. people said that cats do understand and feel what their owners feel.. sometimes, i do wish that animals like me (hey, it doesn't mean that they hate me) and i have some special powers to understand what are the animals talking about (you know, powers like Ruka Nogi from Gakuen Alice)anyway, back to the topic, what are bunnies thinking anyway? all they do is munch and hop around, and munch again, and sleep.. talking about bunnies, i realize that bunnies are monocular vision animals. so does it means that they can't see what's in front of them? how does it feels seeing with monocular vision? What do they see? Do animals fart? how bout dogs? lizards? ponies?!! I'm going insane!! i think i should stop wondering just for now.. -__-"

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'm watching ya'll ;)