VISITORS!! WAIT!! READ THIS!!

I have another blog! go check it out ;)

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Goodbye Form 2...

*sigh* school days of 2010 had just end... how sad.. time flies fast and i didn't realize it. i miss my form 2 teachers.... I was planning to hug them on the last day but everybody seemed so busy that day because we are having a futsal match (my class won :D). I didn't even get to say goodbye to my friends. they are all busy with the futsal match (I'm not interested ). i felt so left out on that day. well, it's not all their fault. it's also my fault because i didn't wanna follow them (but hey, must I follow them around like shadow?) And besides, i would still feel left out even if i followed them because they are hanging out with their friends that i'm not that familiar with...

okay!! i'm quite bored right now. i'm listening to a song called "So Alone" by Anna Blue. it's not because i'm emo or anything today but the song is nice. it really shows the true feelings inside me (not really, but I do feel that sometimes). ok, I ran out of stuff to say now. so, i thin that's it for now. TOOTLES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'm watching ya'll ;)